Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between Donald Duckworth and LA City re Westchester BID 2015"

See other formats

Van Rentals

Subject: Van Rentals

From: Fred Sutton <fred.sutton@lacity.org>

Date: 06/09/2015 01:42 PM

To: Donald Duckworth <duckworth.donald@gmail.com>, Miki Payne
<miki@hbdrollinger.com>

It is my understanding that the van rental at 9100 has ceased operation. I will be
attempting the same method on 5 star, the white vans on la tijera.

This entire time I thought they were connected and I apologize this was not in
the works. I am hopeful this will be smoother now that I have done it before

Kind regards,

Logo5-web.

Frederick Sutton

Field Deputy: Westchester, Playa Del Rey & Playa Vista
Councilmember Mike Bonin
City of Los Angeles

310-568-8772 | www.llthdistrict.com

§

COd}

□a

f> w i

Sign Up for Mike's Email Updates

Download the City of Los Angeles MyLA311 app for smartphones!

Android Downloa

MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their community and stay connected with
their local government. With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles information and services are just a few taps away.

1 Of 1

08/15/2018 09:58 AM